Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Weather!

I know.. Incredibly exciting blog title. But that's what I want to talk about. The Weather.

It has been a terrible 2 summers that I have spent here so far, having to lock myself indoors for about a week and a half altogether. Some of the days here got up to 47 degrees.. I remember. I was peeking out of my blinds with the lights off and 2 air conditioners blaring. Anyone who knows me knows I sweat like a fat kid.. no wait, more like 2 fat kids naked, taped together.

But this summer has been amazing, granted there were days I went outside and immediately felt sick because of the heat, but not HALF as many as last year. . Everyone I talk to is complaining about the summer, but, I would like to thank the province of Ontario for giving me this summer.

And I want to finish off by saying that the snowball was an AMAZING throw, it hit her right in the hand that had the coffee in it... I told her to look at something that didn't exist and then tossed with all of my might.



It reminded me of that scene from my favorite movie "The Terminator" where Arnold is looking for Sarah Connor in "Tek Noir"... and when he finally sees her, the IMMEDIATE GLARE he gives her.. That's kind of what Sheila did to me after I hit her coffee... I was legitimately scared.

No comments: