Friday, September 11, 2009

ENDAST tonight.

For those of you who don't know... I like metal. Not all the time, but every once in a while I need my metal fix. So, as it turns out, tonight is that night. I know a few guys in a band based out of Montreal who call themselves Endast. Now, this isn't metal for the faint of heart, it's loud, sweaty, and last time I was at one of their shows, I got knocked out in the mosh pit.. . good times.

Check them out on Myspace if you like good, heavy metal.

http://www.myspace.com/endast

It s at the casbah tonight if anyone is interested, though I am fairly certain nobody reads my blog AT ALL, let alone on a Friday evening, looking for plans.

On a more "vomity" note, I found out the hard way that my daughter gets motion sickness very easily. I bought a strap that you hook onto the back of your car that is supposed to get rid of motion sickness, but judging by the projectile vomit produced on the highway this morning and the fact that my car now smells like a dirty hospital, I'd say they might want to do some more research.

It's going to be rough for a little while, but if anyone knows of anything to help prevent it, that would be a big help. I put some motion sickness magic potion I bought at the drug store in her bottle every morning, but it just doens't seem to do the trick. I've tried trying to play with her to help her not think about it, but looking in the back seat and making faces while going 100+km/hr, is generally frowned upon by the other motorists.

I'm also eating milk chocolate covered blueberries right now... As Sheila put it, I'm "in my element."

Delicious element.

Endast - Sweeeet.

No comments: