Monday, September 14, 2009

Locke St Festival

What an amazing Saturday. I worked all morning and was thinking that being at the festival until 8pm would be exhausting, but the energy there was contagious. There were so many vendors and different musical acts, it was incredible. I had never been to the festival before, but I am definitely going next year. And the best part was that we were set up right outside of Westown and next to the jazz tent! So many people came over to try our "60 second rope challenge" and I was surprised at what they could do. It's harder than most people think it is!

We even had to close down early because we just had nothing left to hand out. There seemed to be some genuine interest in the company and I am really excited to see the outcome. And for all of you first time readers, just coming to the site to check it out, what are you waiting for! Come on down to the studio, and meet with one of us, you wont regret it.

No comments: