Friday, July 31, 2009

Robot Knees

So, I'm thinking maybe I should cut of my legs just above the knee in some sort of freak chainsaw "accident", then I can have a fundraiser to get some nice new robot legs, ones that don't give out, and just need a good oiling. Even body weight squats now are getting pretty difficult.

I got my ultrasound done on Monday, so I'm hoping to get the results back relatively soon, as one of my clients got me a referral to a very good orthopod that I can't see until I get my results. I don't know how much he can do, I've already tried all of the muscle imbalance and mobility stuff that I know, sooooooo, it's all up in the air right now.

I hope I don't need surgery. . . but I would rather have surgery than arthritis.

I'm getting the damn chainsaw. Or, I'll just get Sheila to do it, she wouldn't think twice.

No comments: