Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 so far.

Ok, so a few things have happened in my life so far in 2010 that I figure I would share with all 11 readers of my blog.

1. I have gained almost 20 pounds since Christmas. Now, that may seem like a lot, but you have to remember, I leaned out for my trip to N.B and was 164 at the break, feeling good, seeing some pretty good definition.. Now, at 181, I feel like this guy. "Get een maaa bellay!!" ----->
Even something as simple as chasing my daughter around the apartment gets tiring. I need to include some cardio in my workout sometime soon.

2. Warriordash.com is the single greatest thing I have ever seen in my life. It brings everything that I love to one place. Beer, meat, running, mud, fire, viking hats and good music and friendship. Check it out, Ernie was the one who sent it to me, and I am hoping he is going to go, but I will be there no matter what. And for anyone who is interested, shoot me an email and we can head up and kick some butt. bryan@allcanadianfitness.com.

3. I have finally decided on a new bike. No motorcylce this year, unfortunately just not in the cards, but a sweet bike will do me just fine this year. On kijiji I found an awesome deal on a 2009 Norco Atomik, pretty much the greatest machine on 2 wheels that I have ever seen.. I don't even think I need to pedal, it is going to be fueled on pure joy alone.

4. So far, 2010is gearing up to be the greatest year to date and I hope all of you are really enjoying life right now, making the right choices and staying fit.

1 comment:

13lotusflowers said...

Congrats on the bike! If you've got a motorcycle itch, you're welcome to come ride dirt bikes with us on any Sunday! Fun, good work out and gets the motorcycle itch relieved a bit! I could round up a bike I'm sure.